It is often said that Information is Power. As the name suggests, Information Security (Infosec) seeks to helps organizations maintain appropriate controls over information – possibly one of the most strategic assets for any organization. The ability for the right person to access the right information at the right time can helps organizations save millions of dollars – conversely, the unavailability or loss of information can lead to huge fines, penalties and long term damage to the organization.
Our Information Security Practice seeks to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of our client’s information (CIA). In order to increase our geographical presence, we partner with some of the leading consultants for ISO 27001 certification organizations in the region, many of which are themselves certified to the ISO27001 Standard, and are in an excellent position to ‘walk-the-talk’. Collectively, we believe that we would have worked successfully with over 80 certified clients. With our combined resources and expertise, we believe that our Information Security Practice is in a position to provide high quality Consulting, Assessment, Training and Certification Services to our Zensly customers.
Why Information Security:
- Brings your organization to compliance with legal, regulatory, and statutory requirements.
- Market differentiation due to positive influence on company prestige.
- Increases vendor status of your organization.
- Increase in overall organizational efficiency and operational performance.
- Minimizes internal and external risks to business continuity.
- ISO 27001 certification is recognized on a worldwide basis.
- Significantly limits security and privacy breaches.
- Provides a process for Information Security and Corporate Governance.
- Reduces operational risk while threats are assed and vulnerabilities are mitigated.
We have the expertise to consult, assess and structure your information security needs.
Write to us to understand how we can help you with:
- Penetration Testing
- Security Review
- Risk Assessment
- Application Security Audit
- Network Architecture Review
- Anti phishing and Site Takedown
- Fraud Investigations
- Digital Forensics
- Incident Response
- Intrusion Analysis
- Conducting the BIA and obtaining signoff
- Conducting Infosec Risk Assessment and obtaining signoff
- Infosec Plan Implementation review
- Conducting Infosec Tests and Exercises, including preparation of Exercise report
- Internal Audit of Infosec
- Third party Infosec Audits on behalf of Customers and Principals
- Managed Infosec Services and specialized Infosec manpower outsourcing
- Infosec Maintenance and Assurance Audits