Having an efficient data network is essential in maintaining a productive workforce. The individual components of a data network and the way they are interconnected can affect the speed and reliability of network connections. Perceived network slowness can be caused by a combination of events. To identify and resolve network speed issues, a detailed understanding of the network infrastructure and data flows is required.
- Ensure future investments aren’t hampered by poor network performance
- Identify areas causing the network to under perform
- Identify areas of network weakness and how to resolve them
- Improve staff productivity
- Provide network management advice
Detailed Network Diagram:
The network diagram will show all active network devices such as switches, routers and firewalls. It will show IP addresses on the network, including NATing on ISP-facing routers and firewalls.
This report identifies key components of your data network and the throughput being delivered versus expected speeds and will highlight key bottlenecks.
To understand your requirements fully please contact us for a friendly introduction.