Is your website compatible for mobile devices?
Responsive Website Design
Usually websites appear to be all jumbled up or are very difficult to navigate through, when accessed via a mobile phone or a smart phone. Try opening your existing website on your Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Nokia or any other mobile phone that you use. You will see that the experience of browsing your site is not the same as on a Desktop or a Laptop.
With the tremendous increase in the number of mobile phone users accessing the internet on their handhelds, it is important for the website owners to get a mobile version for their websites.
We can help you with this!
At Zensly, we offer top-notch mobile web design services to help you reach your scattered target audience easily. The mobile version of the website that we design and develop can be –
- Easily accessed on smart phone browsers such as the Blackberry, iPhone, Android and Nokia.
- Accessed on a variety of browser dimensions ranging from the smaller screens to the more popular larger screens (128 x 160 pixels, 176 x 220 pixels, 240 x 320 pixels and 320 x 480 pixels).
- Used as an information dissemination platform for people accessing your website from a mobile phone.
- The Ultimate solution: NSure offers multiple choices in PHP development. With dedicated PHP programmer available for hire, make the most of this technology and the methodologies applied by us.
- Programmed to fetch information from existing databases.
Which mobile Operating System fits your business website?
- Apple iOS
- Google Android
- Symbian OS